- Sellmore Homes is an insolvent estate specialist operating throughout most of South Africa. We operate as a preferred supplier to the banks and curators dealing with insolvent estates.
- In our years of operation, we have moved many families into new homes and look forward to assisting you in the exciting journey of finding your next home!
How It Works
- Once a prospective buyer has contacted us, we listen to his needs and educate him briefly (for now) telephonically.
- We then send him to the terms and conditions posted here on our website. Once he has been through our terms and conditions and decides to proceed to viewing a property, he may contact us or complete the "I have read terms and conditions form". Our insolvent estate agent would then contact you.
- The agent will answer any questions you may have and will attempt to book a viewing with you. A property is either empty or currently occupied by the insolvent.
- Once you have completed your viewings and would then like to consider an offer to purchase, our agent will discuss the contract with you as deeply as you need.
- To make an offer on an insolvent estate, a 10% cash deposit is required. (refunded if unsuccessful). After your offer is accepted, you may proceed with any needed bond/transfer fees and begin planning occupation. As with any property, you will be required to pay occupational rent while transfer is being processed.
- To understand all costs involved please see our terms and conditions for buying an insolvent property and insert the purchase price of a property into our cost calculator to understand the fees involved.
- Insolvent estate properties are often picked up at absolute bargains and we suggest that you visit our "why buy insolvencies" page to understand the benefit of such a property.