Sellmore Homes is an Insolvent Estate specialist operating throughout most of South Africa. We operate as a preferred supplier to the banks and curators dealing with Insolvent Estates.
In our years of operation, we have moved many families into new homes and look forward to assisting you in the exciting journey of finding your next home!
How It Works
- Once a prospective buyer has contacted us, we listen to his needs and educate him briefly (for now) telephonically.
- We then send him to the terms and conditions posted here on our website. Once he has been through our terms and conditions and decides to proceed to viewing a property, he may contact us or complete the "I have read terms and conditions form". Our insolvent estate agent would then contact you.
- The agent will answer any questions you may have and will attempt to book a viewing with you. A property is either empty or currently occupied by the insolvent.
- Once you have completed your viewings and would then like to consider an offer to purchase, our agent will discuss the contract with you as deeply as you need.
- To make an offer on an insolvent estate, a 10% cash deposit is required. (refunded if unsuccessful). After your offer is accepted, you may proceed with any needed bond/transfer fees and begin planning occupation. As with any property, you will be required to pay occupational rent while transfer is being processed.
- To understand all costs involved please see our terms and conditions for buying an insolvent property and insert the purchase price of a property into our cost calculator to understand the fees involved.
- Insolvent estate properties are often picked up at absolute bargains and we suggest that you visit our "why buy insolvencies" page to understand the benefit of such a property.